Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Baby Clothes for Newborn and 3-6 months

So I have also been busy making some clothes for our upcoming baby girl. Since they grow so fast, I made a newborn hat and booties, but also made a hat and jacket for when she gets a little bit older, 3-6 months.

The first one is a little pumpkin hat and booties, which I am sure she will wear for maybe 10 minutes before she grows out of it, but it is a pretty quick knit and it is offered in a variety of sizes. I went with yellow and white, cause I just happened to have it on hand, but you can make it orange and green to look just like a pumpkin or even pink like the example in the pattern that you can find here

I also was looking for a cute little hat, a little different than the normal baby hat, with a little flair to it and found this cute little one with the knitted flower. And then I used another pattern for a matching cardigan with the same colors I used for the hat. The pattern for the hat, you can find here and the cardigan was taken from this pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment